- NEW: Spotify support. The Spotty plugin to support Spotify is now installed automatically. Enter username and password through the settings page in the web interface. Spotify Connect operation is not supported.
- NEW: Qobuz support. The Qobuz plugin is now installed automatically. Enter username and password through the settings page in the web interface.
501 - Major update
- NEW: NAS drive support. From the web interface, you can now add any NAS that support the windows file sharing protocol. This is a high-performance option that indexes all files first, allowing quick listing and searching.
- NEW: Desktop controller. The main web interface now includes the control functions that were previously hidden in the advanced section allowing operation of the Encore from a computer.
- UPDATE: Core software update. The LMS media server software at the heart of Encore has been updated to the current release version. This will improve availability and compatibility with other services as well as allowing new features to be added.
- NEW: Remote libraries. As an alternative to the NAS drive support listed above there is now a remote libraries option. This will allow connecting to any other Logitech media server compatible devices.
- UPDATE: iOS app update. The iOS app has been updated to support iOS 11.
- FIX. Copying Music from the Encore will now include artwork.
- FIX. Ripping discs with multiple, identically named, track will saves all tracks correctly.
- CHANGE. Sharing music library from the Encore is now far less likely to mangle file names. Some problematic characters are now replaced with unicode variants that appear similar to avoid OS problems.
- CHANGE. Quit has now been renamed to Shutdown and moved into the Settings menu.