ENCORE web page control and options¶
The ENCORE has a web page control interface available, for access to the features from a computer.
Not compatible with web browsers on mobile devices.
How to access the ENCORE web interface¶
To access all the features of the web page, it is important to use Google Chrome on PC or Mac. In the address bar type:
Or simply double-click the player icon in file explorer (pc).
Ensure that your PC/Mac/Laptop is on the same network as the ENCORE before you use this method and that you can see the ENCORE listed in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac). If you cannot find the ENCORE in these sections then please refer to the help menus on your Windows/Mac on networking.
In some situations you may not be able to access the ENCORE web interface by typing
You can also access the ENCORE web interface using the unique library name followed by .local/ or by typing the ENCORE I.P address.
How locate your ENCORE music library name¶
- Press the “Home” button on the front panel of your Encore deivce or remote control.
- Scroll to “My Music” and press enter.
- Your music library name will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- In the address bar type: “your library name” followed by
How to locate your ENCORE I.P Address¶
- Press the “Home” button on the front panel of your Encore device.
- Scroll down to “Settings” and press enter.
- Scroll down to “Advanced” and press enter.
- Scroll down to “Encore Information” and press enter.
- Scroll down to “Player Information” and press enter.
- Select “Musical Fidelity M6 Encore” or the unique name you may have given to your Encore device and press enter.
- Here you will see your Encore I.P address.
After typing the unique I.P address into the URL bar at the top of the Google Chrome Browser and pressing enter on your keyboard you will then see the I.P address followed by: /app/#/library.